Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics
A small, rapidly growing biotech is looking for a commercial analytics senior manager to join their team. They are building out the commercial operations function and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the foundation and rapid growth of the company.
If you are someone who enjoys the feel of a startup environment and wants to have a direct impact on the organization, then this role is an ideal career move for you. This role is key for driving insights-driven analytics to help with informed decision making and it will support the launch for new products.
- Provide insights to guide strategic decisions
- Analyze, evaluate, and assess data to support the market access strategy development and payer account team
- Collaborate with internal stakeholder's cross-functionally with forecasting, sales operations, contracting, finance and data management
- Use sales analysis, insights generation, national and subnational reporting, KPI development and tracking/monitoring and other commercial effectiveness initiatives to support field force strategy
- Assist payer and patient-level claims data analysis
- Undergraduate degree
- 5+ years' experience in commercial pharmaceutical / biotech
- In-depth understanding of pharmaceutical data sources (i.e., IQVIA, Symphony Health, Payer data, formulary data, other claims and EMR data systems)
- Proficiency in Tableau or Microsoft Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, and data mining (i.e. Alteryx, SQL) skills
- Advanced degree in an analytical / quantitative field
- Advanced knowledge of statistics
- Start-up experience