This opportunity is with a lean and fast-moving biotech organisation with a significant presence on the market. With multiple commercialised products already on the market they are create a security for their employees, and with their pipeline of almost 10 products across multiple phases they are guaranteed to continue growing for the foreseeable future.
The Senior Global Medical Manager will have a direct impact on the creation and execution of the Medical Affairs strategy, and responsible for managing and driving Scientific Projects.
You will be covering the entire Oncology portfolio and be a key decision maker for the approach of Medical Affairs in a Global setting. Working to the right hand of the VP of Global Medical Affairs your decision-making skills and strategic mindset will be vital to the success of the portfolio.
- Be a core point of the creation and execution of the Global Medical Strategy
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with oncology KOL's
- Keep key oversight of key market players and competition
- Identify project strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Champion the Oncology portfolio
- Collaborate and align with local teams to provide one vision on the Global Strategy
- PhD, Masters, or MD level education
- Strong background in Medical Affairs
- Experience in industry with oncology
- Global or regional (Europe, APAC, EMEA, EU5 for example) experience
I look forward to receiving your application