Senior Forecast & Pricing Analyst
A rapidly growing global biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Forecast & Pricing Analyst to join their team. This is a great chance to be a part of the foundation of a rapidly growing team and make an impact. This role is crucial to the company's supply chain of products and pricing strategy. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has a strong analytical mindset enjoys being hands-on.
- Consistently create statistical forecasts based on demand patterns and business trends
- Forecast adjustments to the demand plan based on seasonal aspects, internal changes, sales promotions, etc.
- Lead and present monthly demand planning meeting with SOP team
- Work to identify product pattern trends for predictive modeling for long-term forecasting
- Oversee and maintain demand plan in supply chain software
- Work to identify customer pricing opportunities in BI software
- Monthly evaluation of demand accuracy level vs. actuals sold
- Evaluate market trends, including competitors' prices, marketing strategies and profitability
- Integrate external trends with internal data, including material costs, production costs, profit margin and customer segmentation analysis
- Work with supply team to monitor inventory levels and adjust forecast appropriately
- Create and present financial revenue forecast outlooks based on demand patterns
- Generate monthly sales performance reports, scorecards, KPI charts and rolling financial revenue forecast to determine success and accuracy of the demand plan
- Work to enhance standard demand planning operating procedures and processes
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in developing effective forecast and pricing models.
- Experience in development of demand unit forecasting for use in production and financial planning.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skillset and experience with complete Microsoft suite
- Advanced mathematical background in generative modeling, predictive modeling, capacity planning
- Proactively provide business partners a quality experience through effective communication; listen to business partners' needs (vs wants) and take appropriate action
- Proven track record of problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Preferred advanced background and coursework in mathematics, quantitative analysis, or statistical analysis.
- Preference with work in one or multiple forecasting and pricing BI software tools for capacity planning, data visualization, historical reporting, and inventory optimization.