A leading Biopharmaceutical manufacturer are expanding their QC team due to success in ongoing projects, and as such are searching for an Endotoxin specialist to join their lab.
The QC Microbiology consists not only of a dedicated laboratory team, but also of a dedicated and dynamic team of scientists. The entire department of QC Microbiology is responsible for microbiological and molecular biological analysis. Among other tasks, they are also responsible for the analysis of the new COVID 19 active ingredient. All work is done according to GMP guidelines. This includes, for example, the investigation of deviations and processing of problems during the analysis. In order to give the end user more security, compliance with the GMP guidelines is carefully checked, examined and, if necessary, improved. The tasks of a Senior Scientist also include method development and making global endotoxin-specific decisions.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Endotoxin Specialist include:
- To support the COVID 19 project at the within the QC Microbiology
- Recording, investigation and evaluation of weak points as well as implementation and monitoring of corrective measures
- Participation in the creation and approval of technical documentation
- Method development and verification
- Support of other departments in quality assurance tasks
- Support process improvements within QC microbiology
Key requirements of the Senior Endotoxin Specialist include:
- Degree in scientific field (MSc / PhD) in the direction of microbiology / biology or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry in the field of microbiology and endotoxin analysis
- GMP experience an advantage
- Experience in method development
- You like to face challenges in a dynamic young team
- You have very good knowledge of German and English