One of the established regional healthcare providers focused on providing quality and sustainable healthcare for the residents of Singapore. This role will be responsible for the overall engagement of all our partners to establish strong collaborative relationships and develop a long-term partnership with them, to achieve our business objectives.
- Identify and introduce the company's solutions to new corporate clients
- Able to prepare proposals and present confidently to Heads of HR / corporates
- Maintain and keep abreast a corporate proposal deck to market our medical services
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate accounts to promote loyalty
- Develop and maintain a lead generation program to form a pipeline for successful closure
- Collaborate with Operational teams to ensure excellent patient experience
- Execute business and marketing strategies effectively to achieve business objectives
- Achieve revenue targets for the organisation
- At least 5 years of Successful B2B sales experience and track record preferred
- Experience from healthcare, medical and pharmaceutical would be advantageous
- Effective interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with a positive disposition
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!