We have a current opportunity for a Senior Director Statistics on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Pennsylvania and can be remote flexible. For further information about this position please apply.
This position is accountable for technical and strategic statistical aspects of all TA drug developments globally from initial in human through POC to loss of exclusivity including RWE statistics. This person will report directly to the Global Head of Clinical & RWE Statistics. They will be a key, dynamic, global leader and people manager within the Global Clinical Statistics organization.
- PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field of study with at least 15 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Ability to program using SAS, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of R, with at least 5 years of experience with R, is beneficial
- Ability to design and implement complex and innovative study designs, with at least 10 years of experience.
- Expertise in Bayesian statistics, with at least 5 years of experience in Bayesian applications to drug development, is beneficial