Job Title: Senior Director, Solid Tumor Marketing Promotions
Location: San Francisco, CA (on-site)
Company: Rapidly Growing Biotech Company
Overview: The Senior Director, Solid Tumor Marketing Promotions is responsible for crafting and executing tactics in support of brand strategy while developing and leading the solid tumor promotions team.
- Lead, coach and develop the solid tumor promotions team.
- Create the US marketing tactical plans for existing and potential new indications of the company's key drug in solid tumor cancers.
- Ensure successful execution of compelling promotional tactics for US HCPs and patients across personal and non-personal channels.
- Foster trust and a strong culture across the broader marketing and sales teams and with partners throughout the organization.
- Ensure key brand messages and materials are effectively communicated at sales meetings.
- Oversee the promotions budget, establish goals and metrics, and measure performance.
- Collaborate with Payor Sales team and cross-functional partners to develop promotional materials.
- Manage relationships with key vendors
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern company conduct.
- BA/BS degree in related discipline, 15 years (related experience)
- Master's degree in related discipline, 13 years (related experience)
- Experience in market research, product marketing, or field sales in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
- Pharmaceutical & Patient Marketing
- Ability to: inspire others, network (internal and external), create highly motivated employees, prioritize, retain and develop talent
- Strongly preferred: Oncology experience