Senior Director, Clinical Data Management
An exciting opportunity to join a CRO that stands for quality, competence, continuity and unconditional customer orientation in Relation to statistical services and data management in clinical research. As a growth-oriented medium-sized company with 100+ employees, operating internationally, focusing on the most exciting areas of the biotech world.
- You have operational, budgetary and personal responsibility for overseeing all clinical data management Aspects in study projects.
- You lead and assist the employees of the Clinical Data Management department.
- You will actively control and help the further development of Clinical Data Management Services, internally Standards, SOPs and cross-departmental processes.
- You lead from the front, improving the brand in every type of customer interaction.
- You have a degree in life science or natural sciences or a comparable training.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in clinical data management, ideally with Pharmaceutical companies, or CROs, could ideally get you first Gather leadership experience.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of GxP-regulated clinical research and the processes in Clinical data management.
- You inspire with your hands-on mentality, you have the big picture in mind, but you also know about them Importance of detail.
- A high sense of responsibility and structured thinking complete your profile.
- You carry out the required communication convincingly in both German and English.
We offer you
- An attractive workplace with a work-life balance and family-friendliness.
- Attractive remuneration and extensive company social benefits.
- Highly motivated and qualified colleagues who work in an open, appreciative and facing working atmosphere are extremely committed and productive.
- A detailed familiarization with the area of responsibility and regular participation in internal and external training.