**Waltham, MA (Hybrid Role)**
We have an opportunity with a biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Sr. Clinical Trial Associate to join their team on a 12-month contract with a good possibility for conversion or extension! Our client focuses on the development of innovative medicines that seek to address the unmet needs of people living with serious mental illness, addiction, and cancer.
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent undergraduate degree with science or healthcare experience
- Minimum 5 years clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech, CRO setting
- Solid knowledge and understanding of GCP/ICH Guidelines for conducting clinical trials
- Perform job duties with minimal supervision and guidance
- Travel domestic and international - up to 10%
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Responsible for coordination, tracking, and management of logistics in support of clinical trials. Operational support: Responsible for special projects supporting departmental operations. Duties and Responsibilities
- Clinical study team member works closely with the Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) and is responsible for coordination, tracking, and management of logistics in support of clinical trials.
- Responsible for tracking study budgets, including invoice and PO management/reconciliation, month-end actuals, and accruals in support of the CTM and Finance. Also responsible for investigator and vendor payments for in-house studies.
- Works closely with CTM and legal to review and approve clinical trial agreements and site-specific study budgets
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?