One of the top, most renown global biopharma companies is looking to expand their Rare Disease clinical operations group with a key hire in the Sr. Clinical Operations Program Lead. The company has had a lot of success as of late with with their robust Rare Disease pipeline, and as such, are looking for this candidate to take on these responsibilities:
- Independently managing global studies
- CRO and vendor management
- Provide operational expertise and strategy for the Clinical Ops team
- Design clinical trial protocol and assist in developing ongoing data review plans
Strong SCOPL will have had:
- Independently run global studies
- 5+ years of global clinical trial management experience
- BS in a Life Sciences or Health related field
- Direct Biotech/Pharma experience is a big plus!
If you are at all interested, don't hesitate to apply!