Analytical testing for drug substances and drug products like tablets and capsules. Use instruments, including HPLC, GC, Dissolution, Particle size, KF titrator, and assist in method development and validation.
- Performs routine analytical tests of raw materials, stability samples, and in process samples using HPLC, GC, dissolution apparatus, etc
- Documentation of raw data, observations, etc
- Create and maintain records to present to the supervisor, as well as perform maintenance of lab equipment as need be
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Analytical instrumentation, wet chemistry, and GMP experience
- Bachelor's degree in science-related field