Senior Biostatistician - FULLY REMOTE
- An exciting Oncology focused company is looking for an experienced Biostatistician to join their team and continue to push their company on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Provide statistical expertise necessary to support the design as well as analyze, interpret and communicate the results of clinical trials
- Mentor new hires and/or junior Statisticians.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, a proactive approach and the ability to make sound decisions on a regular basis and to communicate these clearly.
- collaborate with study teams working effectively to design studies, develop protocols, write statistical analysis plans, perform statistical analysis, write reports, present results summarizing findings, etc.
- In Statistics/relevant field (2+ years of experience) or Masters in Statistics/relevant field (4+ years of experience)
- Demonstrated strong teamwork, leadership potential and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Broad knowledge and outstanding understanding of advanced statistical concepts and techniques.
- Experience with SAS, S-Plus/R,