Job Title: Clinical Contracts and Budgets Associate
Location: Fully Remote
Type: Contract w/ Benefits
- Negotiate clinical site contracts (i.e, Disclosure Agreements, Clinical Trial Agreements, Service Agreements) fusing appropriate guidelines and collect necessary signatures for contract execution.
- Participate in site/legal/finance meetings as required to resolve contract issues.
- Negotiate site budgets from base budget and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines.
- Escalate contract and budget issues as appropriate
- Support Clinical Pricing & Payments Group in setting up sites for eGPS
- Track contract progression using appropriate systems
- Amend and terminate contracts as necessary throughout lifecycle of study
- Store and archive contracts and budgets in appropriate systems
- Responsible for reviewing and approving, with Law guidance, applicable changes within ICF part 2
- Participate in appropriate site/legal/finance meetings as required to resolve contract issues
- Process and track Confidential Disclosure Agreements as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with clinical contracting
- Contract and budget negotiation process experience (3 years of experience)
- Ability to work with teams in multiple time zones