**3 Days/Week Onsite in Del Mar, CA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a senior accountant to join their team on a 12-month contract to hire!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles and finance processes, set up and operations.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations to support the monthly close process.
- Management of monthly bank reconciliations
- Support the monthly and/or quarterly close process by preparing other GL account reconciliations as required.
- Prepare and deliver a summary of cash position in support of weekly planned cash disbursements.
- Support AP function, including downloading invoices, identifying coding, routing for approvals, adding that to Great plains, applying payments.
- Management of accrued expenses to ensure completeness & and accuracy for financial reporting.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?