Senior Account Executive
A global, multi-million-dollar marketing and communications company is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive based in Manhattan and they are looking for YOU to join their team. As such you will play a key role in manage a current client in healthcare while also leading a team within this space.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for:
- You are the main point of connection between the client and internal departments. Your duty is to streamline clear direction of plans of execution to verify they match up with the expected budgets and timelines required.
- Your job is to manage the internal team and ensure everything is in a timely manner.
- You have the opportunity to work across deliverables such as Slide Decks and Advisory Boards.
The Senior Account Executive should have the following qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience within healthcare marketing and advertising.
- Bachelor's degree.
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Comprehensive compensation package.