My client is a global company that provides innovative solutions. With a broad product portfolio, they have contributed to remarkable scientific research. They are looking to onoboard a SEA Manager as part of their expansion plans to extend their growth in the region.
This role will be working collaboratively with SEA distributors, sales and marketing team to increase customer satisfaction, sales conversions and the company's market share in the region.
- Provide sales and marketing support to SEA channel partners
- Provide monthly Sales forecast for SEA territory
- Increase distributor win rate by training and supporting sales channel partners to ensure proficiency and competency with company's products
- Provide sales and technical support to potential and existing life science research customers
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and above in biological science or any other related fields
- Have practical and scientific knowledge of Bioanalytical equipment applications including upstream and downstream instrumentation and applications
- Experience selling Life Science Capital Equipment
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply with your CV.