My client is a global supplier of Bioanalytical Measurement Equipment/Instrument with a broad product portfolio used in Cellular analysis, Colony Selection and Microplate Detection. They are looking for a SEA Manager to join their team and extend their growth in the region. This role will be based in Singapore. In this role, you will be working collaboratively with the SEA distributor sales and marketing team to increase customer satisfaction, increase sales conversions and double the company's market share in the region.
The SEA Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide sales and marketing support to SEA channel partners
- Provide monthly Sales forecast for SEA territory
- Increase distributor win rate by training and supporting sales channel partners to ensure proficiency and competency with company's products
- Provide sales and technical support to potential and existing life science research customers
- Conduct training programs to educate and train distributors and customers on the entire product line
The ideal SEA Manager should have:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and above in biological science or any other related fields
- Have practical and scientific knowledge of Bioanalytical equipment applications including upstream and downstream instrumentation and applications
- Experience selling Life Science Capital Equipment
- Ability to work effectively both independently or as part of a geographically diverse team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects within tight deadlines.
If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with the relevant experience, please apply!