A biotechnology company located in San Francisco who is combining data science, functional genomics and human genetics to create lifesaving medicines is looking for a Senior Research Associate/Scientist to join the stem cell biology team on a contract basis.
- Help develop stem cell models
- Analyze cell culture
- Preform tissue culture procedures
- Assist in generating CRISPR engineered hiPSC's
- Support growth of new assays, differentiations and high throughout put screens
- MS/BS with 4+ years laboratory experience
- 2+ years human pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC's/hESCs ) tissue culture experience
- Experience in cell biology and assay development
- Cell line engineering experience (CRISPR preferred)
- Experience with cell-based and biochemical assays using variety of technologies (ELISA, qPCR, FACS) preferred.
If interested in the Senior Research Associate role don't hesitate, apply now!