We are looking for innovative individuals that are looking to become the backbone of an early-stage biotechnology company! Come work for a fast growing, state of the art team that is dedicated to the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies.
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates that possess leadership, collaborative, and team-oriented skills to help in developing superior cell- based cancer therapies. This is a rapidly growing company looking to secure the ideal candidate to not only tick the boxes for this role, but to help grow with the company in the future! Not only will you be a part of the foundation of this emerging company, but you will be involved in groundbreaking research within the emerging cell therapy space!
- Assist in design and creation of development plans adding to process definition and process lock.
- Organize, plan, and execute experiments to support cell culture processes development and GMP processes
- Evaluation of SOPs, raw material specifications, development reports, protocols and CMOs.
- Work independently as well as with other team members to perform and troubleshoot experiments or assay performance
- Lead cell culture process development initiatives to enable process improvements, characterize the process, and develop the process control strategy.
- Strong engineering/scientific understanding, and ability to apply knowledge to process development
- B.S, M.S., or PhD with at least 3-7 years of relevant experience in the field
- Strong understanding of process development, technical transfer, and GMP requirements.
- Experience supervising a team of Research Associates
- Knowledge with T or B-cell cultures is a plus
- 100% coverage on health benefits for employee and dependents.
- Unlimited PTO
- 3 day weekend every month
- And many more….
If you are interested in the position and others within this organization, then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to learn more!