Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Scientist II to join their team on a 6-12 month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $65-$75/hr
- BS/MS/PhD degree in biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, biochemical engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of laboratory experience in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with biologics formulation development, DP process design and manufacturing Fill/Finish is highly desirable, however, academic experience related to cell culture, analytical chemistry, viral vectors, or gene therapy will be considered.
- Proficiency with applying chromatographic (HPLC, UPLC, column chromatography) methods, capillary electrophoresis, and biophysical techniques (UV-vis, DLS, CD, FTIR, DSC, AUC, Fluorescence, particle analysis, etc.) for formulation characterization
- Plan, designed and execute univariate/multivariate studies to develop robust and manufacturable formulations and DP processes
- Process data, compile results, report and communicate study findings
- Develop and implement novel biochemical and biophysical methods suitable for cell and gene therapy product characterization.
- Lead and/or participate in CMC/project teams for functional representation as well as support teams' objectives and project deliverables.
- Author and review technical protocols and reports to document study findings in support of Investigational New Drug (IND), IND amendments, BLA, as well as global marketing application submissions.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?