A biomanufacturing CDMO specializing in cell therapy is currently seeking a driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Scientist/Senior Scientist to join their process development team. This position is located in San Antonio, TX. You will play a key role in aiding the manufacturing of cell therapy products.
The (Sr.) Scientist, Process Development will be responsible for:
- Developing and optimizing manufacturing processes for cell therapy products
- Overseeing tech transfers of analytical methods
- Collaborating with clients and their technical teams to ensure smooth progress on projects
- Training junior personnel of processes and operations in a cGXP-compliant testing laboratory
- Maintain a high level of productivity, with clear and accurate documentation of experiments and authoring of technical reports, batch records, and SOPs
The (Sr.) Scientist, Process Development should have the following qualifications:
- PhD degree in an engineering or scientific discipline with 2+ years of related industry experience/Master's degree with 5+ years of related industry experience/Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of related industry experience
- Prior industry experience working in analytical biochemistry and/or human cell culture
- An overall go-getter mindset and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive health, pharmacy, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match and 100% vesting of employer match contribution from Year 2 of employment
- Discount programs for automotive, apparel, restaurants, electronics, cell phones, and much more!
- Get the chance to work for a non-profit organization and live in a low cost of living state
If you see yourself in this Process Development role and are interested, then please don't wait to apply.