A mid-sized Biotechnology company based in the San Francisco Bay Area is currently seeking a driven Sr. Research Associate/Scientist I Consultant with a Pre-Clinical Pharmacology background focused on immunology or oncology. You will be supporting novel drug development projects through clinical candidate selection. They are looking to bring someone on for a 12-month contract.
- Executing and analyzing in vivo experiments
- PK/PD profiling for investigational compounds
- Working with in vitro assessment techniques
- Managing projects at CROs
- 5+ years of Pre-clinical research experience
- BA/BS: Sr. RA ; PhD: Scientist
- Strong In Vivo/Vitro experience
- PK/PD experience
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 12-month contract with a possibility of extension! If you are interested in the Sr. RA/Scientist Consulting position, then please don't wait to apply!