**Onsite Role in Rockville, Maryland**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Scientist, Gene Transfer Technologies to join their team on a 6-12 month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- A master's degree with 2+ years of research experience in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related fields, is required. Ph.D. degree is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in molecular cloning and tissue culture techniques is required.
- PCR and western blot experience are required.
- Knowledge and experience with Adeno-associated virus (AAV), microRNA and NGS are highly desired.
- Molecular cloning.
- Mammalian cell maintenance and transfection.
- DNA, RNA, and protein extraction from cultured cells and animal tissues.
- qPCR or ddPCR for DNA and RNA quantification
- Western blot, ELISA, and luciferase assay for protein quantification.
- Characterize small RNA expression by MiSeq next-generation sequencing (NGS) and northern blot.
- Maintain accurate records of research data.
- Present experimental result at internal group meetings.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?