A cutting-edge biotechnology company with a focus in cell therapy treatments for cancer is currently searching for a motivated and experienced Scientist - Analytical Operations III in their Santa Monica, CA division. This role will be a 6 month contract role with possibilities for extensions.
- Aid in creating analytical test methods and standard operating procedures
- Assist process analytical testing and perform cell based assays to advance process and product understanding of cell therapy products
- Support data verification to ensure data integrity
- Execute data reporting, data analysis, and additional further statistical analysis involving advanced analysis software
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS in biotech or similar field with 2+ years experience
- 1+ years of industry laboratory experience preferred
- 1+ years experience with PCR, ELISA, aseptic technique, and cell culture
- Past experience with MSD, Luminex, or other immunoassay technologies is a plus
- Past experience that involved other molecular biology techniques is a plus
If you are interested in this role, then please don't wait to apply.