We have a current opportunity for an Analytical Scientist on the Biologics team at a major pharmaceutical company. You will develop analytical methods for biopharmaceutical products (peptides, protein, monoclonal antibodies, etc.) to support characterization.
- Develop and optimize analytical methods for proteins, supporting the structural and physiochemical characterication.
- Support tech trnsfer, method troubleshoting, and data interpretation for anaytical development
- Author technical documents and reports: SOPs, protocols, method validation, stability studies, and regulatory submissions
- Collaborate crossfunctionally ith process development and formulation teams
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of industry experience OR Masters degree with 2+ years of industry experience
- Experience with method development and optimization for proteins or peptides
- Experience with HPLC, LC-MS is a plus