Company Summary: A Med Affairs/Sales Training focused Medical Communications agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join their well-established company. This dynamic agency is a part of a highly successful network, which provides professional development, career progression, and leadership opportunities. This agency prides itself on creating high science, innovative, and creative deliverables. Are you seeking a client-facing, managing role in a company that values career success? Please reach out and apply!
The Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Leading the oncology account.
- Leading the development of various sales training deliverables. These deliverables are very interactive, high tech, and creative.
- Managing client relations and ensuring their objectives are met
- Oversight of medical writers team, while also working hands-on with content creation and strategy
The Scientific Director should have the following qualifications:
- Must hold a PharmD, PhD, or MD.
- Experience working with sales training or promotional medical education deliverables
- Must have oncology experience
- 4-5+ years of relevant agency experience within the sales training or promotional medical education space
- A highly collaborative president who value employee growth and success
- Incredible retention rates
- Fully remote option
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage as well as competitive compensation
If you are interested in the Scientific Director role, then please don't wait to apply.