A growing Med Comms agency is building out their Scientific team and is looking for a Scientific Director. This role would be excellent for someone who is looking to provide strategic leadership and become a subject-matter expert in oncology.
If you are looking to make a career move and want to explore your potential, please apply!
You should have the following qualifications:
- 3.5+ years of direct Med Comms agency experience
- Successful creation and delivery of Promo Med Ed deliverables including promotional slide decks, KOL engagements, advisory boards, executive summaries, and strategic/launch planning
- Experience within oncology/hematology
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams
- PhD, PharmD, or MD
Your role here as a Scientific Director:
- Develop Promo Med Ed content for oncology/hematology products
- Work closely with the Accounts team to plan, create, and execute high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Interact with clients and develop strategies for business development opportunities while maintaining relations with existing leaders in the pharma, biotech, and med device spaces
- Remote/work from home flexibility
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Amazing upward visibility and opportunity to support the strategic development of deliverables and initiatives across oncology products
Know someone who would be interested? Share with a friend! Are you someone who is interested? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!