I am partnering with an industry leading agency in search for a Scientific Director to join their phenomenal New Jersey team. The Scientific Director will focus on content creation, specifically working with manuscripts, posters, publication planning, literature review and congress'.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team, the Scientific Director will be publications focused with high deliverable experience. The Scientific Director will have excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with slide decks, literature review, manuscripts and posters.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, ophthalmology or rare diseases.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- PhD, MD or PharmD, 3 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency and experience within Medical Communications.
- Established background with publications and content creation.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred