A rapidly growing biotech company is looking for experienced SAS programmers to join their department in the UK. You will be working for a rapidly expanding CRO, focusing on multiple projects across different therapeutic areas. As a SAS programmer, you will be joining a young and dynamic department that prides itself on working collaboratively to achieve a common goal.
SAS Programmer Responsibilities:
- Develop quality SAS programs to create complex tabulation data set mapping and create tables and listing outputs
- Manage projects within the outlined assigned budgets
- Communicate all analysis in a simple manner to the companies clients
- Create high quality peer review and conduct quality control of study designs
- Act as SAS programming point of contact for all clinical trials
- Provide technical support and input to programmers
SAS Programmer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree educated in a relevant field
- Proficient understanding of data standard for clinical research (CIDISC, SDTM and Adam).
- Must have experience with SAS in a CRO
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a SAS programmer
If you are interested in the SAS programmer position, do apply online today or contact Mathy Bekele at +442036678394