One of the largest manufacturers of orthopaedic and healthcare products is expanding and looking to onboard a Sales / Business Development Manager. You will be key personnel that will participate in forging and implementing the company's sales and business development strategies, driving towards accomplishing planned milestones. An ideal candidate should be a self-motivated, organized, and results-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, prior experience in sales, business development, or account management, and a track record of accomplishing business targets for the team or organization.
- Meet or exceed company's sales goals in assigned territory.
- Establish and foster a customer centric culture by establishing relationships with physicians and other hospital stakeholders.
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates and changes to product portfolio.
- Implement new sales plans and effective business development strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives
- Identify the needs of new prospects and develop appropriate responses
- Min 5 years of experience in Sales and Business Development functions
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers, surgeons and constituents within the orthopaedic / sports medicine / or general healthcare market
- Familiarity with B2B2C environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!