Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Connecticut, Rhode Island
This dynamic and growing medical equipment manufacturing company is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven sales rep to join the team in Connecticut and Rhode Island.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients in the Connecticut and Rhode Island regions, respectively.
- Identifying and pursuing sales opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Conducting sales presentations and product demonstrations.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Proven track record in medical device/equipment manufacturing/technical sales, with a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Don't wait to apply!