Sales Manager - Life Sciences
The Company Overview:
A market leading, molecular diagnostics organisation is looking for a sales expert to expand their presence internationally while distributing diagnostic products into the market. Your role will make a significant difference in accelerating and the treatment of worldwide
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Maintaining and generating the relationships of the direct sales.
- Managing the assigned territory across South of England, including travelling.
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
- Develop, implement, and monitor the sales plan to meet assigned target of revenue and strategic objectives.
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
- Drive a high level of interaction and engagement between other departments (e.g., Marketing, application specialists) and sales team & staff to ensure coordination of activities.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- Essential: Minimum 3 years' sales experience working with Life Sciences particularly microscopy
- Must have good sales experience within in relevant environment
- Must be fluent in English
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel.
- Must be based in the South of England
- Full training and career development.
- Private healthcare and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company car.
Apply here if you are interested in this opportunity or if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities.