Company Overview: We are working with a global medical device company dedicated to developing innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes. Their products are designed to enhance the quality of life for patients and provide healthcare professionals with the tools they need to deliver exceptional care. The company is a multinational leader in the industry.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager to join our Cardiovascular department. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth, developing strategic relationships with key stakeholders, and ensuring that our products and services are meeting the needs of our customers.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for the Cardiovascular department in line with company objectives.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, including key accounts and strategic partnerships.
- Provide operating theatre case support and training to new staff as needed.
- Mentor a team of sales representatives to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders in the industry.
- Be available on call for complex operations at odd hours.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in medical device sales with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience in the cardiovascular space is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of the operating theatre environment and case support is required.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a sales team to achieve results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Willingness to work odd hours and be on call for complex operations.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement benefits, and opportunities for career growth within a dynamic and innovative organization. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and a desire to make a difference in the healthcare industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.