Sales Force Excellence Manager
Job type: Permanent
A global medical device company who work with high-end and innovative products are on the hunt for a passionate and hardworking expert to join their team as a sales force excellence manager. You will play a key role in the success and growth of the business.
- Sales Incentive Plan (SIP) Development & Implementation
- Developing and utilising sales target setting approach across EMEA
- Develop guiding principles for SIP and roll-out across EMEA.
- Develop a guidance plan for local teams to communicate SIP.
- Directly Support the execution of EMEA sales elite awards Segmentation & Targeting
- Develop and implement a common customer Segmentation & Targeting approach across EMEA.
- Develop and roll-out a Segmentation & Targeting tool to support the sales force's segmentation & targeting activities across EMEA. Act as a trainer for the tool.
- Develop and roll-out a process for sales organisation to utilise the segmentation & targeting results that supports the definition of action plans for top customers
- Establish dashboards of KPIs to be used by EMEA and local teams to measure commercial performance and instill a culture of analysis, learning and performance
- Monitor data analysis, sales tracking data and sales roles productivity to support recommendations to the sales management teams to develop and improve performance of sales teams Lead & Develop the Local SFE Leads in the Countries
- 5 years' experience in medical device, with roles including commercial effectiveness, sales force excellence, excellence roles.
- Extensive knowledge of building reports with excel and company systems.
- Track record in rolling out of sales force excellence programs
- Sales management positions in previous experience.
- MBA is preferred.
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to analyze sales force effectiveness, drive sales force management strategy and sales force excellence programs
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- High business acumen with ability to manage multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
The company offers a range of benefits including the following:
- Progression opportunities in the future
- Performance based earnings
- Health Insurance
If you are passionate about working for a company who is constantly making a difference in people's lives please apply below or contact me at +02037588929 for more information