**Boston area candidates only. Onsite requirements will be on an as-needed basis but will increase closer to the launch.**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Deployment Lead to join their team on a 9-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-6 Years of experience
- Experience with end-to-end delivery and adoption of Saba Cloud
- End User Training
- Internal Communications
- Change Management
- The Deployment Lead is responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery and adoption of Saba Cloud - engaging directly with the business and collaborating on planning and monitoring of business readiness, testing, and deployment. Reporting directly to the Engagement/Workstream Lead, the Deployment Lead ensures training, communications, and change management is a timely execution and the business is prepared and ready for the migration.
- Strategy and Project Alignment
- Ensure plans and strategy documents (change, communications, and training) are developed, maintained, and executed throughout the project lifecycle Coordinate with Core Team members and Project Leads to consume plans /strategy documentation and align/ensure alignment with an overarching deployment strategy
- Partner with HRH Deployment Team on SumTotal to SABA change, comms, and training activities.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?