Job Title: Sr. Research Associate, Analytical/QC
Location: Woburn, MA
A key client of ours in the pharma/biotech industry is looking to build out their team as they take on more products and ramp up their novel vaccine and therapy development! They are looking for a Sr. Research Associate to join the QC department and develop analytical assays as well as perform QC testing.
- Write and execute assay and SOPs and maintain lab equipment and documentation
- Perform experiment for developing analytical test methods
- Understand cGMP assay qualification/validation protocol
- Contribute to experimental planning; analyze data, communicate results, and present work in team meetings
- Familiarity with protein characterization
- Experience with immune-based assays
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years relevant experience OR Master's degree with 2+ years
- Strong problem solving skills and quick learner
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply and we will be in touch!