Job Type: Contract (6 months)
Location: Brisbane, CA
A cutting edge biotechnology company is searching for a Research Associate to support the development of analytical methods for AAV gene therapy products. The Research Associate will help optimize the analytical methods to support different therapeutic programs. The ideal candidates for this role will have key understandings of analytical methods necessary for the characterization of manufacturing biologics.
- Play a key role in development of assays and testing for supporting process development
- Contribute to routine laboratory organization
- Work with senior level scientist to ensure that required documentation is accurate and complete
- Assist in development and optimization of novel analytical methods for the characterization of AAV based drug products
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience
- Lab experience with bioassay including cell culture techniques, potency assay. and molecular biology techniques including qPCR and ddPCR
- Experience with analytical biochemistry and protein based assays
- Ability to execute experiments independently
- Experience with documenting data
- B.S. in Chemistry, Molecular Biology, or Biochemistry
- M.S. is a plus
If you are interested in this Research Associate role, please do not hesitate to apply!