One of the worlds most innovative Biotechnology organisations are searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to hold all regulatory responsibility for allocated projects on all global licensed products within the business as a key point of contact for RA.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, international and dynamic workforce with unrivalled future career opportunities.
Requirements of the Regulatory Affairs Manager should have the following:
- Extensive experience within pharmaceutical industry, ideally in a client facing role.
- Strong Regulatory Affairs experience across multiple aspects.
- Ideally exposure with clinical trials, MAA procedures, post marketing maintenance.
You will be carrying out the following but not limited to:
- Key member of the RA team.
- Participating in global projects and ensure global implementation and delivery aligned with Regulatory.
- Responsible for the provision of regulatory support for allocated Managed Access programs.
Please apply if you feel that you have the relevant skill set for the role mentioned above, Feel free to email me: Joshua.Hart-