Regional Sales Specialist
A global leader who provides a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, they are now looking to expand by taking on a Regional Sales Specialist. The successful candidate will play a key role in helping to expand one of their key territories in Europe.
Key Responsibilities of a Regional Sales Specialist:
- Promote (marketing, sales), develop, and provide technical support for the product ranges allocated to several countries in the region
- To ensure support and market analysis on the product ranges
- Implement all actions necessary to achieve and sustain sales, quantity, and awareness objectives for the product ranges in the assigned area
- Identification of new markets and management of opinion leaders assist with action plans by the Sales Force.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or related sciences
- 4 years of higher education in molecular biology, biochemistry, or biotechnology
- Previous professional experience required: 3 years successful experience in sales or marketing in the field of research and biotechnology
- Knowing how to present products, argue on technical characteristics, build up product arguments
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Company car
- Pension and health insurance.
Apply now if this sounds like opportunity you have been searching for!