Regional Sales Manager DACH
A world leading diagnostics company in the field of genetics and rare diseases is currently looking for a regional sales manager for the DACH region.
In this position you will work very independently with strategic responsibility, but you will also receive extensive support from local and international colleagues.
- Support of existing customers as well as new business development
- Negotiate with key decision makers
- Customer relationship management via SalesForce.com
- regional expert and contact person for customers in the DACH region
- Use business potential to further expand the portfolio
- Representing the company at conferences and target group gatherings
- Sales experience in the field of molecular diagnostics, next generation sequencing
- A university degree in Science or Economics
- Sales experience in the service area
- Fluent in English and German, verbal and in writing
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- An interest in selling products and solutions that make a difference for patients and healthcare
- Passionate about selling, partnering and networking with customers
- A solid grasp of scientific and medical concepts and procedures
If this could be of interest to you, please send your CV to or Drop me a message on Linekdin.