One of the largest consumer healthcare companies in Japan is looking to expand their business in the ASEAN region. They are looking for Regional Marketing Manager to be based in the regional headquarter for Southeast Asia in Singapore.
This opportunity provides amazing growth potential, career progression and the chance to be working with an expanding company.
- To plan and implement Marketing activities in ASEAN.
- Initiate and conduct market research and consumer research
- Prepare sales forecast for new products
- Localise global brand and product packaging
- Develop and implement 360 communication plan and provide monthly report
- Bachelor's degree
- Consumer marketing experience in an international FMCG or Consumer Healthcare organisation.
- Experience in digital media
- Good communication skills and team spirit
If you are interested, please apply with your CV attached.