**Onsite Position, Boston, MA**
Job opportunity with a top biopharmaceutical company that is looking for a Recruitment Vendor Manager to join their team on a 6-month contract with a possibility for conversion or extension!
Pay Rate: $50-$55/hr
- Deep knowledge of the recruitment & staffing process and the ways that vendors (including RPO, MSP/ERMO, Agencies & recruitment technology) are leveraged to complement internal support
- Knowledge of the policies, processes, and procedures pertaining to multiple recruitment-related services - including the hiring of both full-time employees (FTE) and externally managed resources (EMR)
- A strong track record of recruitment services delivery - encompassing both FTE & EMR recruitment.
- Negotiating, preparing, and reviewing contractual agreements in partnership with Procurement.
- Alignment of the governance structure; including the adoption of an annual operational roadmap and implementation of business reviews.
- Implementation of a recruitment strategy that identifies resources in a timely manner, and is aligned with our strategy.
- Design sourcing strategies that align with our optimal ways of working
- Leveraging and managing the educational tool kit that HRBPs, RPs, and HMs can refer to when looking for recruitment support
- Managing our suppliers to drive improvement in quality, performance, and cost per SLA's
- Ensuring our suppliers can articulate our values, brand, and Employee Value Proposition
- Answering all vendor's queries and escalating critical queries
- Providing meaningful metrics and analytics monthly to ensure SLA's are met.
- Health Insurance
Please apply here directly if interested but If you are genuinely not interested, is there someone you can recommend?