Title: Associate Scientist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: 6 Month Contract
A start-up biotech is searching for a Research Associate to support protein production/expression for discovery programs. On the Protein Sciences team, the candidate will utilize mammalian protein expression, purification, and characterization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Production of proteins for Research
- Protein expression in mammalian system
- Protein purification using chromatography methods
- Protein quantification, SDS-PAGE, size exclusion HPLC, other analytical methods as appropriate
- BS degree in biological sciences with 1-3 years' experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- New Graduates with Relevant Experience/Internships may be considered
- Proficiency in aseptic technique and cell line maintenance
- Experience with analytical methods such as SDS-PAGE, HPLC, and ELISA
- Capacity for learning new techniques and handling diverse tasks concurrently
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Research Associate position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!