An established manufacturer that is well known for its regenerative medicine and skin care products is looking to hire an Innovation Manager as part of the companies growth plans for 2021.
This position will be responsible for the creation of new prototypes as well as improving existing processes of production of products. In this position, the successful candidate will act as the interface between concept and idea phase to the actual product development and will include planning and installation of new equipment and creation of new prototypes.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelors in a technical-scientific-analytical background or engineering (chemistry, biology or biochemistry etc.)
- 5 + years industry experience,
- Experience in the laboratory and ideally in the production area is required,
- Experience in planning and installation of new equipment,
- Experience and knowledge in cosmetics, dermo-cosmetics, skin regeneration, medical devices for various indications or "Hard or strong tissue" would be an advantage,
- Experience with scale ups and design transfers into production,
- Experience in the creation of new prototypes, planning of test series,
- Project management skills,
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements,