EPM Scientific are working with an exciting Radio-Pharmaceutical company at the forefront of oncology treatment with expansion plans globally.
They are searching for a Quality Manager to lead the QC function at their developing site in Northern Italy. Please see a synopsis of the requirements listed below.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the team members.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately qualified and trained and can achieve a high level of reliability, competence and motivation. Provide feedback and constructive assessments of team members
- Ensure adequate planning of routine lab testing and other testing activities (e.g. investigations) based on forecasts.
- Ensure key programs such as compliance with compendial methods have adequate resources and are supported on an on-going basis beyond the program phase
- Strengthen lab quality systems and processes
- Ensure challenge/evaluation of analytical methods and optimization of analytical methods assigned products, if required. Ensure development and optimization of analytical methods
- Maintain/develop/improve/validate analytical methods and provide guidance for equipment qualification
- Transfer methods into the site or out of the site (incl. 3rd parties)
- Evaluate and implement new technologies & new equipment & Support investigations (OOS, complaints, forensic..), when needed.
- Provide troubleshooting support and expertise to laboratory
- Ensure compliance of all activities with QMs, QDs, GOPs, SOPs, official regulations
- Italian fluency & 5+years of experience in Quality are required.
If interested, please follow the appropriate given links to apply.
Alternatively, if you are a LinkedIn user, please feel free to reach out to me directly at EPM Scientific and Callum Collier.