My client is a Fortune 500 company looking to expand their presence in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for providing supervision of inspection process and staff. Also, the role will ensure staffing levels and work
assignments meet facility requirements.
- Directly supervises the quality control staff, monitor individual skills and abilities for most efficient operation; follow progress of work; anticipate or investigate delays or inadequate performance; take corrective action within limits of established practice; provide assistance to other departments as needed
- Provides on the floor and technical support to quality control associates
- Maintain quality and quantity of output; arrange for equipment, materials and supplies to be available for work assignments; see that equipment is given proper care; troubleshoot faulty operations to determine cause and arrange for required repair and maintenance.
- Provide guidance to all level Technicians including test methods, analytical technique, good laboratory practice, paperwork completion, equipment, schedule interpretation, and LIMS support
- 5 years of related/applicable lab experience; minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry or science related field
If you are looking to develop your career alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.