Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Summary: Seeking an individual to become an integral part of global pharmaceutical company! This company is constantly evolving to execute and develop a comprehensive array of solutions across the drug development spectrum. For the past 30 years, this company has implemented itself as a key player in Research, Development and Manufacturing. As the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will be expected to perform the final disposition of executed batch records, approve quality departures and approved procedures. By joining this talented team, you will have the opportunity to improve patients lives with the pharmaceuticals you had a hand in developing and manufacturing.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Working cross-functionally with multiple departments, including Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Facility, Inspection and Project Management on a variety ofQA activities including:
- Executed/Unexecuted Batch Record Review.
- Investigation review/writing including Unplanned Deviations, Temporary Change Controls, Environmental Monitoring Excursions and Equipment Excursions.
- Reviewing Change Controls and CAPA.
- Work in coordination with QA Management to ensure realistic expectations of clients schedule and attainability.
- Work alongside QA Management to ensure proper training and mentoring of QA team members and appropriate procedures are being followed.
The Quality Assurance Supervisory should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a life science field (other fields may be considered if Aseptic/Microbiology has been a significant part of industry experience).
- At least 5-8 years of experience in either pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device industry, minimum of 5 years in Quality Assurance.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledgeable of FDA and cGMP regulations.
If you are interested in becoming a Quality Assurance Supervisor, please do not hesitate to apply!!