Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Summary: A global healthcare leader is currently seeking a driven and motivated Quality Assurance Specialist to join their plant in Michigan. You will identify batch nonconformances in final audit/review, maintain and improve guidance documents, and support the overall Quality Systems Department. Do you want to help make a difference in improving people's lives through nutrition? If yes, please reach out to learn more!
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for…
- Initiating appropriate actions for nonconformances by identifying quality issues and approaches to its resolution
- Assuring all documentation is in compliance with regulatory agencies through addressing documentation concerns with Plant management
- Implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system
- Providing support to Quality and Compliance Management to ensure Plant regulatory compliance
- Participating in, and supporting, successful completion of regulatory audits and assessments
The Quality Assurance Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of relevant experience in QA and/or Manufacturing or Engineering
- Detailed knowledge of various plant processes
- Expertise in Low Acid Food Regulations and Infant Formula Regulations
- Preferred: Technical degree in Engineering or Food Science
The firm offers competitive compensation with incentives and retirement plans, as well as programs aimed at helping you improve your own health and well-being.
- Career development and onboard training programs
- Tuition assistance
- Medical benefits begin the first day
If you are interested in the Quality Assurance Specialist role, then please don't wait to apply!