Quality Assurance Manager - Risk Assessment
An industry-leading pharmaceutical partner is seeking QA Risk Manager to join their rapidly expanding team! This company has been pioneering the Metro DC area in pharmaceutical work, and generates over 40 million in revenue year on year! Now is a pivotal time to get in with this group as the QA Risk Manager will have the ability to lead and impact the QA group as the company continues to build out the department.
The QA Manager - Risk Assessment will have the following responsibilities:
The QA Manager - Risk Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of the risk management process as a whole. The individuals focus will own the process from risk assessments to risk control and then finding the possible solutions.
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- Determine Risk Control and find possible solutions
- Ensure documents are properly maintained, with good documentation practices, for all manufactured distributed products, quality system processes, and applicable solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams
- Remain current with industry standards and best practices to promote activities necessary for the evolution of the Pharmaceutical Risk Management System
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in science, engineering, quality management, technical, or health care related field
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in quality systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on risk management experience within pharmaceuticals