Quality Assurance Manager (Remote)
Summary: An industry leading Gene Therapy Company focused on Parkinson's treatment company is seeking a charismatic, driven, and knowledgeable Manager to remotely operate one of their newer facilities. You will oversee safety compliance, help maintain good clinical practices, and have 5-7 direct reports working under you. If you are excited about getting in on the ground floor of a brand-new state-of-the-art lab, please reach out to learn more.
The Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for:
- Enforcing good clinical practices and maintaining CAPA compliance
- Leading small team of QA Specialists
- Collaborate with QA Directors on producing products in Lab
The Quality Assurance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Familiarity with quality standards and process to follow state, federal, and local regulations
- Experience working in high stress environment
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 Years of Laboratory Experience
This company offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, encouraging you every step of the way to enjoy your life outside of the lab as much as you will enjoy working inside.
- Gym Membership Discount
- Additional PTO Days based on timely project completion/well-kept health and safety standards
If you are interested in the Quality Assurance Manger role, then please don't wait to apply.